Re: State of my RAW integration project.

On 07/29/2013 07:37 PM, Stephen Shaw wrote:
Actually... maybe I can send you what I've gotten so far with the lcms
2 port and maybe have you finish it for me? I think most of its
already done except for this small part I just haven't had enough time
to investigate.

would it be possible to upload the lcms2 port into a git branch? that
way other people can play with it too...

lcms2 is the problem I have over here too... don't really want to
uninstall it, since other stuff depends on it.

Raw support in taglib sounds great. There are quite a few other formats
that could be added to taglib too. I'm happy to supply some canon raw
photos and could also help to look into some specs if that helps. Just
let me know.

Arun