Re: State of my RAW integration project.

This is great news! I have a few ideas that I'd love to chat with you
about on irc when you have a chance.

Cheers,
Stephen Shaw

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:40 PM, Camilo Polymeris <cpolymeris gmail com> wrote:
Hello Stephen, F-Spot users and devs,

I am a bit behind in formal reports (which I am not sure you have got a
chance to read, anyways), so I am just writing a quick note to let you know
things are going forward well. So well, in fact, I am not sure what I am
going to do next GSoC term.  Everything I had planned is mostly done, except
for Darktable integration, which I hope to be able to finish this week.

I completely overestimated the difficulty of the project: In part because
F-Spot code is cleaner than I thought, and in part because C# makes rapid
development much easier than I expected.

After that, what remains is testing, and a few items in the "Ideas" column.
For the former, I need help: I wonder if we can host the .mpack somewhere
easily accesible, so I can invite other F-Spot users to try the Add-in. As
for the latter, as far as I can tell, the remaining items require that I
actually hack on F-Spot (as opposed to an Addin). I would prefer to do that
on the HEAD of the repo, but the gnome.org version is giving me some
compatibility issues (Hyena no longer included?), while mono/f-spot on
github hasn't been updated in 4 months. What's the state of the repos
overall?

Thanks & best regards,
Camilo