Re: State of my RAW integration project.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 11:34 PM, Stephen Shaw <sshaw decriptor com> wrote:
yeah, I started to clean up some stuff and then I was going to commit
that and push the lcms2 branch. I'll try and do that in the next
couple days.

On Mon, Jul 29, 2013 at 10:18 PM, Arun Persaud <apersaud lbl gov> wrote:
> On 07/29/2013 07:37 PM, Stephen Shaw wrote:
>> Actually... maybe I can send you what I've gotten so far with the lcms
>> 2 port and maybe have you finish it for me? I think most of its
>> already done except for this small part I just haven't had enough time
>> to investigate.

Sure. I can finish that. Send me what you got or, better, push a branch on git, and I'll work on it, while I study the taglib-sharp stuff.