Ok, here's my list:

used:

- tagging
- nested tags, I use this all the time
- import rolls
- tag icons
- exif data
- timeline
- photo editing (particularly white point adjustment)

things I rarely use:
- searching

thins I never used:
- full screen mode
- ratings
- plugins (probably I'm just too daft for this)

What I would really like to see:
- ability to clean up own database
- working duplicate detection
- support for movies

What would be cool:
- sort images by similarity (easy enough to write - for me, this is my
  job - but I am certainly not doing Mono unless I get paid for it.
  So maybe as a plugin, if there's a good enough introduction into
  plugins?

Just my 2c

Sven
--
  .xxxx.       FACE-Tools                                      |||||
 |(o)(o)|      http://www.svenutcke.de/sw/Face/              {. @ @ .}
  | __ |       Face detection and recognition                  \_U_/
   \__/        for photo-managers like F-Spot