Re: f-spot future

For whomever it may inspire ... I'm another user who's been with
f-spot for many years and am loath to give it up! No other program
offers the exact combination of features and simplicity ... the
interface is SO comfortable.  The fact that I have 1000's of tagged
photos in f-spot is only part of the story.

So, thanks in advance to any and everyone who is helping to keep the
beloved f-spot alive!