Re: f-spot future

On Thu, Oct 4, 2012 at 6:09 PM, Mary Strimel <mary strimel gmail com> wrote:
> For whomever it may inspire ... I'm another user who's been with
> f-spot for many years and am loath to give it up! No other program
> offers the exact combination of features and simplicity ... the
> interface is SO comfortable.  The fact that I have 1000's of tagged
> photos in f-spot is only part of the story.
>
> So, thanks in advance to any and everyone who is helping to keep the
> beloved f-spot alive!

I'd love to hear what you guys really like and what you'd really like
to see.  I've had a trello page up for tracking things.  If anyone
wants access (write, read is public) and wants to contribute to it I'd
be happen to give you access.

https://trello.com/board/development/4f53c70ceb6b67657bb281dc

Cheers,
Stephen