Re: Being honest about the development of f-spot

Hello Roland,

> >>Thank you very much for sharing!  Did you test this with names
> >>containing non-ascii characters?  If so, what version of Python
> >>did you test against (I had some trouble to get urllib.unquote to
> >>work in anything from Python 2.5 to 2.7)?

> >yes, it also works with non-ascii filenames. As for the python
> >version, I tested this with 2.7 (ubuntu 11.04) so it's strange that
> >you got problems.

Sorry, I didn't express myself properly --- I'm sure your code works
just fine; it was my code I problems with (making this work in any
single Python version was easy, just making it work relyably for more
than one version of Python was a pain).

Thanks

Sven
--