Re: Display bigger version of a photo on a tooltip

Hello.

On Tue, Mar 11, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Mathieu Avoine <avoinemt gmail com> wrote:

> Perhaps the "bigger view on hover" behavior could be optional, like
> activated or deactivated in the preferences? That would make everyone happy,
> don't you think?

Well, I don't know. Adding a feature and then adding a setting
so that you can do away with the feature also doesn't sound
right. Furthermore, I think that adding too much stuff to the
preference dialog is no good.

In what I snipped from your comment, you wrote that often important
things (in the documentation) are covered under a pile of unimportant
"junk" (not your words). The same could be said for adding too much
stuff to the preference dialog(s). Especially if there's such an easy
work around to NOT use the feature at hand (ie. just don't hover over
the image).

Michael