Re: Display bigger version of a photo on a tooltip

Hi again Steve,

> As I understand it what David is suggesting is not to zoom the current
> image under the mouse but just that a little pop-up appears telling you
> of all the keyboard short cuts (or just the one that are important).

That's not the case. To clarify things I've added a mockup to the bug
(I've preferred not to send it as an attachment), and you can see it
here: http://bugzilla.gnome.org/attachment.cgi?id=107051&action=view

The idea is, as I said, to have appear when the cursor remains immobile
over a picture for a second, and have it disappear when it's moved out
of that picture. The size is open to discussion.