Re: F-Spot and CPU

Hello,

The problem with le CPU seems to be solved. But I don't know how !
Perhaps, a new update in one off the dependency...

Anyway, I have a new question : what means le sentence witch is under le
small photos ? It's written 1483 photos sur 1484. What is the difference
between the 2 numbers ? I didn't see anything about that in the
documentation.

Thanks a lot ! Have a nice sunday !

Eric