Re: F-Spot and CPU

Bonjour Eric,

as it looks like a new issue for you, it could be caused by
- an update in one of the dependency
- some new pictures being imported

anyway, that kind of problem is often caused by weird exif headers...
could you please
- try to isolate one picture causing this
- report a bug with that picture attached
- (optionally) try to upgrade to 0.4.2 (some of those errors were fixed
lately)

regards

PS: y, there's some french-speaking people around, but the list is
english-only