Re: Sorting photos

> And it would make me quite dependant on f-spot (not that I intend to
> switch), so the sorting with folders would be better.
> Looks like f-spot can't do that yet, so I'll make  a feature request.
> "Arrange by folder" simply needs to work a little better and marking
> several files without using Ctrl would be really useful as well.

How do you use (or plan on using) F-Spot? When I first started using it,
I hated the copy thing, but I just gave in and let it re-organize it and
I'm pretty happy with it.

Do you sort by folders because you only want to view the contents of one
folder at a time and not have to worry about the adjacent photos? Some
kind of privacy thing?

I'm only asking because since I decided to go with it and let F-Spot
keep them wherever it wants, I haven't really seen a reason why it's
bad. I'm genuinely curious what people are trying or wanting to do :)
Especially since this topic comes up so often.

-D