Re: I'm trying to learn Mono specifically to contribute to f-spot, advice?
- From: David Stahl <othernerd gmail com>
- To: Michael Wayne Goodman <goodman m w gmail com>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: I'm trying to learn Mono specifically to contribute to f-spot, advice?
- Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 07:37:20 -0400
> If you're using Vim you can create a tags file (see
> http://ctags.sourceforge.net/), then when you hit a key command (eg.
In addition to ctags, I've also found the Project plugin pretty useful:
It creates a panel/buffer/thingy on the left side that looks like any
IDE with a file & folder browser. It's enough like an IDE that people
who like to click to open files are happy and it's still in VIM so that
people who never like to leave the keyboard can make it work for them too.
] [Thread Prev