I'm trying to learn Mono specifically to contribute to f-spot, advice?

From: Richard Bronosky <richardbronosky gmail com>
Date: Mar 18, 2007 8:08 PM
Subject: I'm trying to learn Mono specifically to contribute to f-spot, advice?
To: F-spot-list gnome org

So, I installed MonoDevelop, went through the tutorials, downloaded
the f-spot 0.3.5 source, worked out the dependencies,  and built it.
Now I'm trying to to find a project or solution file to open in
MonoDevelop to get started.  I'm not finding any.

Info seems scarce.  The word "Mono" doesn't even occur in the list
archive.  Where should one go to get started?

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.