Re: Resizing changes sharpness

I wonder why f-spot has a built-in resize option. Could it instead have a configuration option where you could specify your own resize program? I would probably use ImageMagik or one of the other image manipulation packages. Is such a configuration option offered in f-spot?

Thanks,

Steve Herber	herber thing com		work: 206-221-7262
Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services	home: 425-454-2399