How to backup

  Hello !

  I've started recently to use f-spot to organize my photos.
Definitely a wonderful tool. I love the ease of use, the versioning of
photos, the integration with Flickr, the creation of HTML galleries.
Great job !

  Now, I still have a problem. I'd like to backup my photos, and to be
able to restore them in f-spot. As far as I could tell, doing an
export to CD or to Folder will not save the tags and the different
versions of my photos. I might be able to manually save the photos
folder and the SQLite database, but I think there should be an easier
way to do that.

  Did I miss something ? Is it a feature that already exists ?

  Thanks a lot for the great product !

--
Jabber : gehel amessage ch
Skype : Guillaume.Lederrey