Re: Comments on fullscreen dialog

On 4/5/07, George Talusan <george convolve ca> wrote:
Trying to put f-spot into a monodevelop solution is more trouble than
it's worth because it relies on locally built native libraries.  This
requires LD_LIBRARY path and scripting magic when deploying the
application to a staging/debug directory.

Yeah, I guess I should have clarified that trying to use monodevelop and glade2 (ver 2.12.1-5ubuntu2 per edgy/universe) has been my issue.

My greatest concern, and the reason I speak up on thread like this on, is usability.  I'd like to contribute to the UI, but cannot even do something as simple as add a shortcut to an entry in the menubar.  ("Tags>Remove Tag From Selection" to be specific.)  I prefer vim for all my development, but editing f-spot.glade directly didn't seem to have the results (any actually) I expected.  I "grabbed at straws" for a month and haven't done much but send emails since.  That's not the kind of contributor I'd like to be.

--
.!# RichardBronosky #!.