Re: Documentation

On 9/14/06, Bengt Thuree wrote:

Perhaps we should try to check with GnuCash (Christian) how they will do
it in the future? They did talk about a docbook wiki...

Please let us know :)

Regarding documentation itself, I see various ways to improve it.
Except documenting latest changes it would probably be a good idea to
add some docs on editing.

1. Cropping. Basic information about composition, probably as tips.
2. Colors. More detailed information on using Color correction dialog.
3. Sharpening. Basic info on Unsharp Mask.
4. Editing a photosession. How to decide, which shots should be sent to trash.

Alexandre