Re: Documentation

Brilliant :)

I am attaching a slightly modified version, which yelp opens cleanly
without complaints.

Looks very nice for a start.

Perhaps we should try to check with GnuCash (Christian) how they will do
it in the future? They did talk about a docbook wiki...

This one needs to be added to cvs so we do not loose it :)

/Bengt