Documentation

Hi Guys

Just wondering if we should start to work on some kind of documentation
for F-Spot.

Noticed that prokoudine asked about Yelp support on the IRC channel.
I would say a definit Yes on that question.

I worked on the Gnu-Cash concept guide [1], all done in DocBook format,
and readable by yelp :) Same for its help manual [2].

Perhaps f-spot should benefit by something like this?

Benefits : One source, multiple targets, not the easiest to update
Current  : Easy to update, difficult to distribute.

There is supposed to be one kind of wiki for docbook though.

/Bengt

[1] http://svn.gnucash.org/docs/guide/
[2] http://svn.gnucash.org/docs/help/help.html