Re: Documentation

On 9/13/06, Bengt Thuree wrote:
Hi Guys

Just wondering if we should start to work on some kind of documentation
for F-Spot.

Noticed that prokoudine asked about Yelp support on the IRC channel.
I would say a definit Yes on that question.

Bengt, I took silence in the IRC for request to make something real. I
currently have initial version of the current manual in DocBook/XML.
No icons, no links yet. I also created OMF file from criawip's one,
but I don't know who I should mention as creator and maintainer, and
where to grab relation seriesid from. OMF file is attached.

Alexandre