Re: multilingual tags
- From: Bengt Thuree <bengt thuree com>
- To: Thomas PARIS <mercen mercen org>
- Cc: f-spot-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: multilingual tags
- Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 18:00:22 +1000
On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 09:59 +0200, Thomas PARIS wrote:
> I was explaining how I'd like to have multilingual tags, to which Dotan
> On Thu Sep 14 at 01:46 (+0300), Dotan Cohen wrote:
> > I think that it's a great idea. My personal website is also bilingual,
> > so having the tags in two languages would be very nice indeed.
> It would, wouldn't it?
> Unfortunately, I'm no so sure anymore this is allowed by the spec. After
> looking around a bit, it seems I'm the only one interpreting it that
> way. So I'm putting this on hold, for now. And maybe forever :(
I thought XMP allowed multiple languages...
But perhaps RDF do not, or?
] [Thread Prev