Re: multilingual tags

I was explaining how I'd like to have multilingual tags, to which Dotan
replied:

On Thu Sep 14 at 01:46 (+0300), Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I think that it's a great idea. My personal website is also bilingual,
> so having the tags in two languages would be very nice indeed.

It would, wouldn't it?

Unfortunately, I'm no so sure anymore this is allowed by the spec. After
looking around a bit, it seems I'm the only one interpreting it that
way. So I'm putting this on hold, for now. And maybe forever :(

Cheers,
Thomas "mercen" PARIS

--
Google Talk / Jabber: mercen jabber typhon net
http://mercen.org         <- news