Re: 321770 - Filter on Last 20 Rolls

On 10/4/06, Warren Baird <photogeekmtl gmail com> wrote:
If you are going to put it in gconf and not in the properties dialog,
you might as just hardcode it - 99.9% of the users will never change it
if it isn't in the dialog.    And I *REALLY* don't see how having an
entry like "Number of previous rolls to display" with a text entry
widget makes the UI more complicated. Put it on an advanced tab in the
properties dialog if you really want it hidden away...

I agree.
I would prefeer it to be in the preferences.

Maxxer