Re: 321770 - Filter on Last 20 Rolls

On Mon, 2006-10-02 at 12:38 +0400, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
> On 10/1/06, Bengt Thuree wrote:
>
> > The filter still works on the last 20 (configurable in gconf) import
> > rolls.
>
> Do we really want this as GConf option?

For me no, but it was raised before... Some wants to be able to filter
on last 10 only, or last 40...
20 is a good compromise.

Would it hurt to keep it as a gconf? Or should we stick with last 20?

This patch never removes any roll history, this gconf is only for the
easy filter. Possible there can be an advanced filter sometime in the
future that can filter on any roll.

/Bengt