Re: flickr and f-spot

Hi!

El lun, 26-09-2005 a las 15:16 -0500, Larry Ewing escribió:
> Having said that it looks like the 1.4 release is in fact dual licensed
> CPL/LGPL so it can in fact be used. Many thanks to Alvaro and for
> starting that conversation and a huge thanks to Sam Judson for listening
> and changing the license.

Yes, these are great news because now we have green light to use the
library in F-Spot.

> Alvaro do you have plans to for extending fixing the flickr support?

I have used FlickrNET in the importing from Flickr feature so I think I
could invest sometime converting the exporting to Flickr feature in
F-Spot in order to use FlickrNET and use the new authentication system.
But before that, I want to finish the work in the duplicate patch. I
have sent a last version of the patch with improvements in the GUI.

Cheers

-- Alvaro