Re: flickr and f-spot

The flickr export code only works with the old flickr style from
authentication before they merged with yahoo, newly created accounts
probabyly don't work at all.  Flickr is moving to a completely new auth
mechanism that is significantly more complex, f-spot needs to be updated
to use the new mechanism.

If someone familiar with .net and web services wants to look into it I'd
be very appreciative.  Otherwise, it is on my list of things to do, but
that list is very long.

--Larry