flickr and f-spot

Hi All,

I'm trying out f-spot 0.1.2 with the "Export to Flickr" option. It asks for my username and password but I simply cannot authenticate properly. I use the same username/password on the flickr.com website and all works well.

One thing that confuses me is that the export to flickr option asks for my email address... I assumed that was supposed to be my regular username (and since I use my yahoo id for login, that would be my yahoo username).

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thanks,
Rocky

--