Re: flickr and f-spot

Having said that it looks like the 1.4 release is in fact dual licensed
CPL/LGPL so it can in fact be used. Many thanks to Alvaro and for
starting that conversation and a huge thanks to Sam Judson for listening
and changing the license.

Alvaro do you have plans to for extending fixing the flickr support?

--Larry