Re: flickr and f-spot

It is licensed under the CPL and is therefore incompatable with F-Spot's
Gnu GPL license.  Alvaro started a conversation with them about dual
licensing the code but as far as I know nothing has come of it.  Part of
the reason I haven't looked closer at the new auth stuff is that I'm
hoping to be able to use Flickr.Net, but that is looking less and less
likely as time goes by.

--Larry