Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to set the interface back to what it was?

El vie, 30-09-2022 a las 14:45 +0200, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
escribió:
On Fri, 2022-09-30 at 11:50 +0200, aguador via evolution-list wrote:

Errm, how would disappearing be a feature?

In the same way that CSD is a feature!

I have problems to believe that this is a serious answer...
CSD does not make quoted text *_unexpectedly_* (stress!) disappear.

andre

Andre,

To clarify: CSD does not make text disappear (AFAIK). However, it is as
much a "feature" as a reply button that deletes the original message.*

While Evo is the best e-mail client I have found and I am happy that it
found a stable home, Gnomification is not, for many of us, a "feature."

Roy

*I still do not know why that happened with Tim's message and not with
others I have received. It was not a momentary glitch because I have
his message still and the reply button deletes his message.