Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to set the interface back to what it was?

Dnia 13.09.2022 o godz. 08:39:44 Milan Crha via evolution-list pisze:

It's called Client Side Decorations, and it had been changed within:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/merge_requests/108
It's an attempt to follow GNOME Human Interface Guidelines,
specifically the part about the header bars:
https://developer.gnome.org/hig/patterns/containers/header-bars.html

Bad decision. CSDs are evil. We have to already live with the fact that
default apps bundled with GNOME use them. You shouldn't add insult to injury
by adopting this horrible thing in 3rd party apps.

CSDs are one of the reasons (one, because there are many other, generally
regarding GNOME becoming less and less customizable and more and more
"Windows-like") why my next Linux distro that I install after my
current one (Ubuntu 20.04) goes EOL, won't be GNOME based anymore and I
would probably have to return to MATE, which I tried, but didn't
particularly like.
--
Regards,
   Jaroslaw Rafa