Re: [Evolution] Is there a way to set the interface back to what it was?

--
On Tue, 2022-09-13 at 17:23 +0200, Andre Klapper via evolution-list
wrote:
You are absolutely free to use whatever fits your needs better, or to
change the code as you like. It's all your freedom of choice.

Actually, I'm not, since I have no programming skills at all( i haven't
done it since college -2009). I was hoping it was due to a theme or
something I could change to be more usable. I guess not, I'm sure the
changes were made to be more "mobile device friendly". Sad days,I guess
I'll figure out a way to fix it or learn to like Thunderbird (doubtful)
:(
Tim McConnell <tmcconnell168 gmail com>