Re: [Evolution] Trouble with gnome evolution

Thanks Pete and Milan for your help.
I also tried File -> New -> Collection account, but it doesn't work neither.
My actual Evolution (3.38.3-1) version doesn't support the new version of Google Contacts so I have to install 3.46 as Milan Crha advised me. I'm not really hot to use any softwares not included into the Debian stable so I hopped there was a simple patch to apply. I think I'm going to wait Evolution 3.46 probably included into the next Debian 12 Stable (Bookworm).
Best regards,
Philippe