Re: [Evolution] Trouble with gnome evolution

Hi all,

Thank you Pete for your reply.

I apologize for my incomplete description.

When I use "Contacts - Evolution" (using type: Google), I get this error

Invalid request URI or header, or unsupported non standard parameter:
Contacts API is being deprecated. Migrate to People API to retain programmatic access to Google Contacts

I read the mails from the links you shared at https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2021-November/msg00155.html
So, I understand Google Contacts is no more directly usable and I have to add my Google AdressBook as a CardDav into Evolution.
But I never get it working.
I use :
Type: CardDav
Name: CardDav