[Evolution] Trouble with gnome evolution

Hi all,

I just started using Gnome Evolution 3.38.3-1 on Debian 11 to replace my thunderbird installation. Everything works well so far but I can't use my Contacts book (and only this) located at Google.
I tried what is explained at :
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/contacts-google.html.en
with no success but I was recently told that this page is outdated for quite a long time.

Is this a known issue I could resolve on my side? Do I use a bad config parameter?

Thanks for any help, advise...
Regards,
Philippe