Re: [Evolution] How do you retroactively train Bogofilter's spam / ham filters on multiple computers using existing messages (on an IMAP account)?

On Fri, 2022-10-14 at 09:34 -0400, Jeff via evolution-list wrote:
I wondered now if something about this could be relevant to the
documentation page in the user manual, or if that's considered too
niche?

        Hi,
if you mean to write to the manual a note about a workaround, then I'd
rather not do that. A better option would be to not restrict the
Junk/NotJunk buttons on the selected messages flags - enough to disable
the Junk button in the Junk folder. I'll appreciate a bug report filled
in the Evolution bug tracker:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/

        Thanks and bye,
        Milan