Re: [Evolution] How do you retroactively train Bogofilter's spam / ham filters on multiple computers using existing messages (on an IMAP account)?

On Fri, 2022-10-14 at 09:34 -0400, Jeff via evolution-list wrote:
I see!
Thank you very much for the confirmation that I can simply sync the
Bogofilter wordlist file, and the "insert an unmarked message into
the
email folder" training workaround (if I ever need to re-train the
whole
thing again from scratch someday). That clarification is much
appreciated (I wondered now if something about this could be relevant
to the documentation page in the user manual, or if that's considered
too niche?)

Please remember to quote some context of the message you are replying
to, so that readers don't have to search for the earlier message to see
what you're talking about.

In Evolution, this is easily done by selecting part of the original
message before hitting Reply (or preferably Reply-To-List).

poc