Re: [Evolution] How do you retroactively train Bogofilter's spam / ham filters on multiple computers using existing messages (on an IMAP account)?

I see!
Thank you very much for the confirmation that I can simply sync the Bogofilter wordlist file, and the "insert an unmarked message into the email folder" training workaround (if I ever need to re-train the whole thing again from scratch someday). That clarification is much appreciated (I wondered now if something about this could be relevant to the documentation page in the user manual, or if that's considered too niche?)