[Evolution] Mailing list?

Hi,

How are folders marked as filled from a mailing list?

I have mail rules moving messages from (several) mailing lists to their
own folders, that works for me in all cases.

If I want to post messages to mailing lists, from the correct folder I
can use the menu option "Message->Mailing List->Post Message to List",
which is fine, but only some mailing list folders let me reply to
messages with "Message->Reply To List".  For some of my mailing list
folders that option is greyed out!

How do I change that?

I know I *can* reply to the list by using "Reply To All", but why isn't
the correct option always available?

TIA
Mark