Re: [Evolution] Have I pushed Evolution beyond where it is designed to go?

On Tue, 2022-11-08 at 17:07 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
the only tricky part is to run it in the flatpak sandbox. It's easy
once you know how to do it:

  $ flatpak run --command=sh org.gnome.Evolution

Yes, I am familiar with this since I used it to help you debug the
issue with libsoup last month.

you can also use:

   gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.shell use-header-bar false

command to turn off header bar usage,

Oh!  This is **SO MUCH BETTER**!  Thanks Milan.  I wish this could go
back to being the default behavior but at least hopefully it won't be
removed in the future.

Cheers!