Re: [Evolution] Have I pushed Evolution beyond where it is designed to go?

On Tue, 2022-11-08 at 10:58 -0500, Paul Smith wrote:
I do have many problems with the UI changes introduced in Evo 3.46:
putting buttons for important things on the title bar makes NO sense.
But, that's not an issue with the flatpak.

        Hi,
you can also use:

   gsettings set org.gnome.evolution.shell use-header-bar false

command to turn off header bar usage, the only tricky part is to run it
in the flatpak sandbox. It's easy once you know how to do it:

  $ flatpak run --command=sh org.gnome.Evolution

which opens a command prompt inside the app's sandbox, where you can
run other commands.

        Bye,
        Milan