Re: [Evolution] Have I pushed Evolution beyond where it is designedto go?

On Tue, 2022-11-08 at 19:47 +0800, Mike Lieberman wrote:
I honestly do not understand about the
comment, "Milan has given you all the information you need to
clean  up your configuration to start anew."

        Hi,
you managed to split your thread into two (or whatever caused it to be
split), I replied to the original thread. You can find the message in
the archives:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2022-November/msg00091.html
in case you've it missing in your folder.
        Bye,
        Milan