Re: [Evolution] Strange result from copying

On 2022-01-24 at 08:48 +0100, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2022-01-24 at 03:17 +0100, Ángel wrote:
This is /supposed/ to give you a better result, although I beg to
disagree on some cases (for instance copying from libreoffice calc
produces images in evolution not tables).

        Hi,
that had been addressed recently:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/issues/1714
        Bye,
        Milan

*Sees last month commit.*

Oh, nice ❤ :-)

Now I only need to figure a way so that the powers that be accept  that
fix.

Looking at is_libreoffice_content() code at
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/-/commit/8f7ad8b065e59752c7a9468f14009a5f9d2c663e
those comparisons on variable ii and j seem to make the code harder to
read. I think it would be clearer to simply do:

                        (...)

                        if (g_ascii_strncasecmp (name, prefixes[jj].prefix, prefixes[jj].len) == 0) {
                                g_free(name);
                                return TRUE;
                        }
                g_free (name);