[Evolution] Erreur durant Envoi du message. La commande DATA a échoué : SPF validation failed. : Reason: default

Hello Dear all,

I am new to Linux and my current distribution is ubuntu 22.04 LTS,

As a mail client I have opted for evolution instead of the one that is native to Ubuntu 22.04 (Thunderbird).

It's been several days that all the messages I send do not leave I have this message: "Error during message sending. The DATA command failed: SPF validation failed. Reason: default".

Please help me to solve this problem.

Evolution version: 3.44.3 (by Flathub.org)