Re: [Evolution] Erreur durant Envoi du message. La commande DATA a échoué : SPF validation failed. : Reason: default

I am new to Linux and my current distribution is ubuntu 22.04 LTS,

As a mail client I have opted for evolution instead of the one that is
native to Ubuntu 22.04 (Thunderbird).

It's been several days that all the messages I send do not leave I have
SPF validation failed.  Reason: default".

Please help me to solve this problem.

That's not an Evolution issue.

You need to read up on what SPF is, but it's basically a mechanism for
restricting who can send mail on behalf of a domain. It's implemented
as a list of IP addresses, in a DNS record, that are valid as sources
of mail for that domain. Clearly your IP address is not in that list
for the domain you are claiming your email is from.

How to fix it?  Make sure your outgoing mail is configured correctly.
Your mail provider (ISP, company IT etc.) will be able to give you the
correct server information you should use.  If it is correct, then they
have misconfigured their SPF entry.  Unless you are the DNS/mail admin,
then there's nothing you can do and you need to talk to them about it.

P.