Re: [Evolution] B&W font used by evolution 3.44.3-1.fc36 problem

On Wed, 2022-08-03 at 09:23 +0800, Luigi Cantoni via evolution-list
wrote:
I Agree, I would not expect dnf to do that checking but I assume the
package developers would not make data changes in minor versions but
only on major versions and dnf does not downgrade over major version
automatically. There probably is a way to tell dnf to do that (I
don't
actually know) but I would not do that for this sort of reason.