Re: [Evolution] B&W font used by evolution 3.44.3-1.fc36 problem

Sorry, I didn't intend that this develop into a separate discussion.

My only reason for pointing out the issue was because I have been
berated in the past for hinting that some course of action would solve
a problem, but someone took it too far and claimed my suggestion had
resulted in loosing mails. (It was because they did something stupid,
but, hey, I didn't tell them not to.)

So all I wanted to do was make sure that if someone was reading this
thread in the future that they don't look at it and say "oh, they say
it's OK to downgrade and that will solve my problems".

Disclaimers, disclaimers, disclaimers ...