From: Pete Biggs <pete biggs org uk>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] B&W font used by evolution 3.44.3-1.fc36 problem
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2022 10:43:19 +0100
Mailer: Evolution 3.44.3 (3.44.3-1.fc36)

I guess I will now log this a bug in github then.
I will wait a day or two in case someone can tell me that in fact I
have something wrong and it does work correctly on 3.44.3.
All I have done is downgrade evolution and restart it and it works.

A word of warning: downgrading Evolution doesn't always work - data
formats change, database schema are updated etc. etc.  It is probably
OK within a major version, but Evolution is not always forward
compatible and upgrading Evolution may update things such that previous
versions will no longer work with your configuration.

Recommending that people downgrade Evolution can cause them issues.

P.