From: Patrick O'Callaghan <poc usb ve>
To: evolution-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Evolution] B&W font used by evolution 3.44.3-1.fc36 problem
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2022 10:53:00 +0100
Mailer: Evolution 3.44.3 (3.44.3-1.fc36)

On Tue, 2022-08-02 at 07:30 +0800, Luigi Cantoni via evolution-list
wrote:
I only ever downgrade what dnf will allow automatically so I assume
if there is some sort of incompatibility then the developers would
not allow it. I could be wrong.

I think that's very naive. The dnf downgrade process only looks at
package dependencies. It certainly does *not* look at your local data
to see if it's backward compatible.

poc